Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Winner Announcement and Challenge #38

Happy Saturday!!!!

I think Saturday is my favorite day of the week!!

CHALLENGE #38
********************
A Primary Color
(Red, Blue, Green, Orange)




This Challenge will be open for project submission until 9 pm PST September 27th
Challenge #37 is now open for VOTING, click HERE to vote on your favorite project.



WINNER of Challenge #36
********************

Lucy of Lucy Loves Scrapping

look at this adorable card... 



This is such a wonderful card.  All my favorites, layered papers, Pretty papers and coloring.  Wonderful!!!

Congratulations Lucy - Be sure to grab the WEEKLY CHALLENGE WINNER's button at the top right, for your Blog!

Thank you everyone for playing along... Hope you enjoy the Primary Colors Challenge.... I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs,

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for the win and anyone that may have voted for my card, I'm thrilled to bits! XOX Lucy

June Houck said...

Congrats, Lucy!!!

Shelly said...

Congrats Lucy, your card is beautiful!

Thank you for a FUN challenge!
Shelly

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine